• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CPC Test

Sylvia Ann Wiegand

Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Oh bummer!! So close!! Was it the first test? I hear you can have a second try. I bet you'll make it. We still have confidence in you.:)
Yes, that was my first test. Thank you :)

Carmen

Carmen Butler, CPC
Well,
I still have confidence in you and know that you will pass the test next time with flying colors....you'll see.
Thank God for the Blitzs....smile and keep on going!

Carmen

TheresaR

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Oh, Sylvia, I am so sorry. I am imagining it hurts worse to be so close. On the bright side, since you were so close, I agree with Luna, I bet you'll make it the next go around. Keep your chin up!

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
Thank you all for having great confidence in me, tho I don't think I had enough for myself, I didn't pass the test, missed it by 5 points.!!!! I really really thought I did better than the results say, kept hitting refresh and asking, "are you sure?". I do admit the 2 sections I scored lowest on, I had a little trouble with, but I thought I did well enough in the other sections, that I would have passed with no problems.
Think of what you just did as another chance to practice - because that's what it was. Now get ready for the one that counts, and you will do great - I know it!

Linda Charlwood

PASSED CCS/Got the job!/wrk frm hme/PUP all day!
Blitzer
Hi Sylvia,

I agree with Michele, thinking of it as a practice test, now you're ready! You will be able to go into it next time with more confidence and pass it because you will know what to expect! And obly by a few points you should still be proud! I know it's dissapointing but you were close!
Best of luck to you!